Find below all our upcoming sales (scroll down the cursor on the right)
In addition, you can download our mobile application to get all the information on our sales, access the lots, and place your purchase orders online:
To download the mobile app: scan the QR Code below with your smartphone
or click on it!
Find below the result of our past sales:
Terms and conditions of sale :
- Potential buyers are invited to examine the properties that may be of interest to them before the auction during the pre-sale exhibitions. The attributions made in the sale catalogues have been established taking into account the knowledge at the date of the sale. The descriptions of the lots and the indications given by Leroi & Associés are registered to facilitate the personal appreciation of the potential buyers, but have no contractual value.
- The goods offered are so-called second-hand goods, so the mention of state of use applies to all lots. Estimates are given for information only and cannot be considered as a certainty of the price at which the object will be sold. Estimates, weights, dimensions, etc. are given for information only and cannot constitute any guarantee whatsoever.
- The bidder must act on his own behalf unless he has been informed in advance that he is acting as a proxy for a third party, which has been accepted by Leroi & Associés. All bidders who place their bids undertake to pay the auction price in cash, increased by the buyer's fees and any taxes that may be due. Solvency remains therefore mandatory to bid.
- Rules for bidding : To bid you have to be present in the room of sale and make a gesture of bidding. However, Leroi & Associés receives and graciously accepts to perform purchase orders (i.e. orders to bid up to a specified amount) which will have been transmitted to it before the sale, but will not be liable in the event of any error or omission in the execution of the orders received, including in the event of fault. For information, these purchase order(s) are contractually binding on you if you are successful to send us your payment (bank transfer, credit card, cash according to regulations, remote payment or cheque) immediately after the sale and to indicate the method of delivery or withdrawal of the lot that you have acquired. If you are successful, you will receive your bidding slip by e-mail or post after the sale, on which our bank details will be attached to facilitate your payment. Purchase orders must be accompanied by a deposit payment. Purchase orders must be received by us in writing (preferably by e-mail) and at the latest 24 hours before the sale. Purchase orders are irrevocable. If the issuer of an order is present in the room, the purchase order takes precedence up to the amount of the order.
- Auction and transfer of ownership The successful bidder will be the person who has placed the highest bid. The hammer blow followed by the pronunciation of the word "adjudicated" will mark the end of the auction and the transfer of ownership of the property.. The successful tenderer shall not be able to obtain delivery of the lot until the full price has been paid. A payment date of one week, unless otherwise specified in the special conditions of sale, is allowed.
- The mastery of sales: Leroi & Associés ensures the respect of the law and the control of the sale by one of its qualified bailiffs qualified commissioners of justice authorized to direct the sale. In this respect, Leroi & Associés notably ensures equality between all bidders, reserves the right to refuse any bid from a bidder deemed to be in default of payment, and to organise the bids in the most appropriate manner.
- Payment :The sale will be made in cash and conducted in Euros. Purchasers will pay a fee in addition to the bidding price. 14..4 % INCL. VAT for a judicial sale and 22% INCL. VAT for voluntary sale. As the sale is conducted in euros, the payment of the objects, as well as the payment of the taxes applying to them, will be made in the same currency. Payment must be made immediately after the sale. The successful bidder may pay by the following means : By credit card in the auction room, by cheque with compulsory presentation of a valid identity document, by bank transfer in euros, in cash (according to the regulations in force) up to 1,000 euros including costs and taxes for French nationals and up to 15,000 euros including costs and taxes for foreign nationals on presentation of their tax domicile. In application of the TRACFIN rules, the payment may not come from a third party.
- Withdrawal of lots: No purchase will be delivered before effective payment of the full amount of the slip and verification of the receipt. Acquired works are under the entire responsibility of the buyer and this, as soon as the auction is pronounced. Any lot purchased from Leroi & Associés and not taken back on the day of the sale or on the date indicated for the withdrawal of the lots will be stored in the warehouse at the expense of daily expenses for the purchaser (example: vehicles 7€/day).